NorayBanks Catalogue. Your catalogue of biological samples available to the Scientific Community.
What is NorayBanks Catalogue?
NorayBanks Catalogue is a website where you can make the activity of the biobank / institution visible, publish your catalogue of collections and fully manage the requests for samples received from the scientific community.
It allows the creation of collaborative catalogues between different biobanks and institutions that work in a network and is especially aimed at biobanks and research centres.
Flow of NorayBanks Catalogue
Publication of samples
Automatic update of the catalogue
Agile and intuitive search engine
Attachment of project documentation
Continuous communication with the researcher
Preparation of samples
Attachment of documentation and information for the researcher
Biobank and researcher close the request.
Monitoring of offered service level.
Your catalogue updated automatically.
Whether you use NorayBanks software to manage your samples, or you use other software, you will be able to update your catalogue automatically thanks to the integration capacity of NorayBanks Catalogue.
Request a demo
Contact us and ask for more information or get your
NorayBanks Catalogue demo at:
- Catalogue continuously updated automatically.
- Visibility of the biobank/institution and of the sample collections.
- Minimisation of the workload of the personnel in charge of maintaining the catalogue.
- Integration in a single tool of different applications and databases (samples, applicants, requests, shipments…)
- Standardisation and harmonisation of the information published in the catalogue.
- Possibility of creating collaborative networks between different biobanks/institutions.
- Exploitation of information to discover trends and new market needs.