AniBio. Software for the management of animal facilities.
What is AniBio?
AniBio is an easy-to-use software solution designed to improve the management of animal facility and the animals, facilitating the tasks and daily activities of each user and ensuring the traceability of data.
Likewise, AniBio provides users with the creation of the statistical tables required by EU members, and other reports depending on the country.
What tasks does AniBio allow to carry out?
- Animal passport file: centralisation of relevant information of each animal in a single document
- Traceability: generation of automatic individual code, animal historical
- Breeding: Genogram, pedigree
- Animal management: genetically modified and not modified animals
- Cryopreservation: sperm, embryos, ovules
- Revitalisation and line maintenance: rederivation, IVF…
- Experimental activities
Discover what tasks you can perform according to your profile. 100% configurable profiles
- Project supervision
- Centralised access to all information
- Legislation and reporting
- Users and competences
- Comunication with other profiles
- System administration
- Management of resources and activities
- Data standardisation
- Process optimisation
Choose the edition that best suits your needs:
What type of installation do you want?
If you don’t need web access, you can get access to AniBio Classic by installing it on your computer. Our technical team will facilitate the installation.
AniBio Web Based
Run AniBio on any device (Mac, PC, tablet, iPad or Smartphone)from the browser. No previous installation needed in each computer.
Integration with other systems
AniBio is integrated with Tecniplast DVC.
AniBio allows to tranfer to the Tecniplast DVC (Digital Ventilated Cage) aall the information associated with the aninals included in the rack cages. Comunication between the two systems offers a real-time view from the rack management interface and AniBio.